Boots No7 Precision Lip Pencil "Nude" and "Caramel"

I loved the Boots No7 Precision Lip Pencil in "Caramel" so much that I recently picked-up another shade, "Nude" at my local Target store.  

Now, I really did not need another "nude" lip pencil as I have several already however, when I read that Lisa Eldridge whom is a make-up artist who works for prestige cosmetic companies such as "Chanel" developed and designed the shade "Nude", well, I just had to have one!  

You can find Lisa Eldridge on YouTube where she posts various reviews and gives great make-up tips.  She is absolutely beautiful and such an amazing make-up artist.



Just for comparisons:  TOP:  Boots No7 Lip Pencil in "Nude" -- You can see the packaging is different than the previous one (below), also you are getting more product (which is nice) too!

The new Boots No7  Lip Pencil is made in Italy, whereas the previous one was manufactured in Germany.

For comparisons:  I swatched Boots No7 Lip Pencil in "Nude" (top), and compared it with "Caramel" (bottom).  Now, the Nude almost barely shows-up on my medium-tone lips however, it is still a very nice lip pencil.  Great for every day and just gives your lips a well-defined look and keeps lipstick or gloss in place.  These pencils are great......so creamy and long-wearing!

Comments

Popular Posts