NARS Satin Lip Pencil "Isola Bella"

NARS Satin Lip Pencil "Isola Bella" -- Women rave about NARS Matte Lip Pencil, which I have not tried, but his new satin lip pencils really caught my eye, especially the shade "Isola Bella", which are named after two islands off Italy's coast.  The shade is a warm peachy-nude and is one of NARS more popular shades.

While I think the shade and the formula is nice, I also do think the $25 price tag is a bit steep for a lip pencil.  There are so many lip pencils out there to choose from.  I have noticed that Sonia Kashuk makes a similar lip pencil and the packaging looks almost identical to the NARS and they are both made in Italy.  Sonia Kashuk is available at Target at a fraction of the price.

Sorry, NARS but I think $25 for 2 grams of product is a bit much.

I will stick with NARS sheer lipsticks, which I love!

NARS Satin Lip Pencil "Isola Bella"

NARS Satin Lip Pencil "Isola Bella"

Comments

Popular Posts