Nex Gen Nails #40

I sincerely apologize for not posting any reviews on my blog lately.  Life has been a roller coaster for me lately that I have not had the time to focus my energies on my blog.

I started getting Nex Gen Nails about a couple of months ago, and so far, I am enjoying them.  Previously, I was getting UV Liquid Gel, which I was very happy with however; Nex Gen lasts a lot longer and so far, I have not had any chips or problems.

The only thing I would recommend is make sure you have a good nail tech who does them, because a couple of times, the finish was kinda "lumpy" in areas and "small bubbles" appeared.  If done properly, your nails will look natural and beautiful for several weeks.  I have been getting mine done about once a month.

This shade (pictured) is #40, which is a lovely pale pink color.  It's a very wearable, natural shade.  You will see from the pics below how it looks in different lighting.

Nex Gen Nails #40 -- in natural lighting

Nex Gen Nails #40 -- in overhead lighting

Comments

Popular Posts