Shiseido Perfect Rouge BE740 "Vision"

A lipstick I truly adore is the Shiseido Perfect Rouge!  I purchased this shade, "BE740 -Vision" back in the summer and I swore that I posted it on my blog, but I discovered I had not....how could I have overlooked this beauty?  I have raved about these lippy's many times, so I will just say that BE740 "Vision" is the most beautiful beige!  It has just the perfect balance of beige and soft rose -- such a beautiful nudey-beige, if you will.  So gorgeous with that Brigitte Bardot smoky eye!  See pics below!   



Me, wearing Shiseido Perfect Rouge BE740 "Vision" -- I should have done a smoky eye here, but this was a summer day when I was just dashing out to run errands -- so, minimal make-up here....just some powder, bronzer, mascara and Perfect Rouge!

Comments

Popular Posts