Summer 2012 Fragrances--Lilly Pulitzer, "Beachy", Tommy Bahama, "Set Sail Martinique", Victoria's Secret, "Bombshell Summer Edition"

I have not done any posts on fragrances, until now.  I am loving these gorgeous summer scents so much that I decided to post a review.  Each one of these scents are very different and unique.

I read so many great review's on the Lilly Pulitzer "Beachy", and found a great deal on it at Amazon.com.  This is one of three fragrances that Lilly Pulitzer designed for 2011.  The "Beachy" scent was designed to reflect the tropical beauty of Palm Beach, which it does, and I love it.  It smells like paradise!  It does not smell like suntan lotion, like some summer fragrances tend to.  It's very light and fresh and breezy!  The packaging is GORGEOUS; you will want to keep this one on your vanity!

Lilly Pulitzer "Beachy"


Tommy Bahama's "Set Sail Martinique" is summer in a bottle!  It's soft and tropical and just makes you feel like you are on vacation.  I found a small bottle at my local Tommy Bahama store, so I decided to try it and I love it.  It smells so wonderful that it makes me want to travel to the beautiful island of Martinique!  All you need is a sundress, sandals and Set Sail Martinique! The packaging is so pretty too!  I will be spritzing this on all summer long!

Tommy Bahama "Set Sail Martinique"


I don't shop at Victoria's Secret too often; however, after seeing this new fragrance in the summer catalog, I stopped in the VS store to check it out.  Gosh, they have SO many fragrances that it will make your head spin:)~~ 

After sampling a few scents, I finally came across the VS "Bombshell Summer Edition" Body Spray, and I loved it, so I went with that one.  It's a soft floral with a little bit of fruity; not too overpowering.  I don't like scents that smell too sugary, and this one has a nice balance.  The scent does last quite long too, for a body spray.  It is also available in Eau de Toilette and Perfume.

Victoria's Secret "Bombshell Summer Edition"



Comments

Popular Posts