Boots No 7 Moisture Drench Lipstick

I was so impressed with Boots No 7 "Stay Perfect" lipstick, that I decided to try their "Moisture Drench" lipstick as well, and so glad I did because this formula is fantastic! It goes on so smooth and has really nice color pigment. I would say that it's pretty long-wearing for a "moisture" formula. This lipstick feels like a "luxury" and "high-end" lipstick you would find in a department store. I love that it is "fragrance free", like the other Boots No 7 formulas. The color I chose was "Paradise" (medium-tone pink with subtle gold), and it looks so pretty with my MAC lip liner in "Soar"! It was the very last one left, so I was so happy! I also love the packaging; very nice quality. I am so happy that Target brought the Boots No 7 brand to the States and I hope they keep it here! I'm going to buy the "Golden Rose" next!

Comments

Popular Posts