Cover Girl Lash Blast Length Mascara

I am loving this mascara!  I am always on the quest for the perfect mascara and I think I have found it!  

I have short lashes and not many of them so I am always looking for a great lengthening mascara.  I read so many good things about Cover Girl's Lash Blast line, so I decided to try the lengthening formula.

I love how CG packaged this mascara; the mascara comes packaged with the wand "outside" of the tube (tube is hygienically sealed).  I like that CG did this so that you can actually "see" the design of the wand/brush.  I love this brush!  I guess you could call it more of a "comb" rather than a brush because it does not have "bristles".  This comb/wand coats every little hair and with a few strokes, I have lashes again!

I love this formula; it's not thick or clumpy at all and I even apply to my lower lashes and don't end up with "raccoon eyes" at the end of the day!  I apply 2-coats for every day wear however after 3-coats, my lashes stand out even more yet look very natural.  This formula is not too wet nor too dry; it's just right.  I also wear contacts and have not experienced any irritation with this mascara.

This mascara is definitely one of my faves and I am going to try the CG Lash Blast Fusion, which I read great reviews about!

Honestly, I have to say that I have tried many high-end brands of mascara and CG makes some of the best mascara's out there!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Estee Lauder Double Wear Stay in Place Lip Liners, Pink, Tawny & Tearose

BECCA Ultimate Coverage Complexion Creme & Perfect Skin Mineral Powder Foundation in "Noisette"