Estee Lauder Double Wear Stay in Place Lip Liners, Pink, Tawny & Tearose

I love Estee Lauder's Double Wear, SIP Lip liners!  I currently own "01 Pink", "03 Tawny" and "13 Tearose", which is a sample I received in a GWP.

These lip liners go on very smoothly and they don't tug and they really do "stay in place", and are long-wearing.  

The Pink shade looks lovely with a sheer gloss and the Tawny is very versatile and can be worn with pinks and nudes and the "Tearose" is my fave right now; it's a gorgeous deep-toned rose with mauvey shimmer in it.  Love, love! <3



L to R:  Tearose, Pink, Tawny

Estee Lauder DW SIP Lip Liner; Top to Bottom:  "Tawny", "Pink" and "Tearose".  Please note that I took this pic without flash and the shades appear darker than they actually are. 

To prove that these lip liners are in fact "long-wearing"; I took this pic after I rubbed vigorously!  Now, you would not do this on your lips, of course :)

Comments

Popular Posts