Neutrogena Ultra Gentle Daily Cleanser (Foaming Formula)

Neutrogena Ultra Gentle Daily Cleanser (Foaming Formula) --  I used this facial cleanser for a few months.  It is a clear, foaming gel.  I think I liked using this during the hot summer months however, now that we are in the winter season, this cleanser seems to be a bit too drying for my skin.  I have oily/combo skin.

This is a pretty nice cleanser for the price however, one thing I don't care for is that it has a slight fragrance.  This is supposed to be a "ultra gentle" cleanser, so I'm not sure why Neutrogena decided to put fragrance in it.  I would prefer it to be fragrance-free.

All-in-all, it is a good cleanser however, if you have normal or dry skin, I would not recommend it, unless you moisturize very well afterwards.

Comments

Popular Posts