Laura Geller Iconic Baked Sculpting Lipstick "Tribeca Tan"

I have never purchased anything from Laura Geller, until recently, would you believe?  

I was intrigued by her new artisan baked lippy's, and picked up the shade "Tribeca Tan", which is nice deep nude for medium skintones.  

The formula is very creamy and has a matte finish (no shine).  These lippy's are made in Italy.  I love the design of the bullet and the packaging; however, I decided to take this one back because the color and finish looked like other shades I already own.  





Comments

  1. I love its curve bullet shape. A must have lipstick collection this Holiday Season. If you want to look for more lipstick, makeup, and all kinds of beauty collections, shop and get bigger discount, only at https://www.boutiqueken.com/cat/beauty.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts