Hard Candy So Baked Bronzer - "Hula Hula"

After I purchased this bronzer in the shade "Tropics", I just had to go back to Wal-Mart to get one more!  A week later, after I purchased the shade "Tropics", I went back to my local Wal-Mart to get this bronzer in the shade "Hula Hula".  I read so many positive reviews about it, so I had to give it a try.  It is a nice soft tan shade, with warm undertones.  It's the shade down from "Tropics", and is less intensive, and I love both of them.  It looks soft and natural and applies so easily.  I have not had any issues with irritation or break-outs so far, so that is a plus for me.  It's nice to see that Hard Candy is back, and at an affordable price too; around $9.00 USD.

Comments

  1. OH!! I have to try that one- I wonder if it's anything like HOOLA by Benefit.... but cheaper. ;)
    XO

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts