Dior: Diorskin Nude Tan, Nude Glow Sun Powder w/Kabuki Brush in "Cinnamon 003"

I was not in any need of another bronzing powder, BUT when I saw that Dior came out with this new "nude" collection: "Dior Croisette Summer 2012", I was like oh no...not another bronzing powder, what shall I do?  Well, after reading rave reviews about this bronzing powder, I had to save up some money to shell out $52.00 for a bronzing powder; and finally I went and purchased it at my local Nordy's Dior counter.  And yes, it was well-worth it, fa sha ;)

This bronzer was created to enhance your natural skin tone and give your skin a natural, healthy glow.  This bronzer contains healthy ingredients such as sweet orange extract to boost the energy of skin cells, resulting in a more vibrant and beautiful complexion with every application.

From Dior: "This innovation is based on photo adaptable mineral prisms that offer a revolutionary combination of translucent pigments that adjust to the skin's colour and light sensitive mother-of-pearl".

Onto the packaging:  This compact is one of the most beautiful works of art I have ever seen!  The shiny silver compact case is embossed with the signature Dior pattern--simply gorgeous!  This compact comes in a velvet pouch to protect the beautiful case when traveling.  This compact is so beautiful and exudes "elegance"! 

Oh, I almost forgot; I wanted to also mention that the compact has a "magnetic" closure.  This is so wonderful that Dior thought of this because you know how some compacts are hard to open and you end up ruining a perfect manicure?  Well, not with this compact.  Thank you, Dior :)

The powder itself is embossed with the word "NUDE" to signify Dior's nude collection, which consist of the Healthy Glow Enhancing Powder AND the Nude Glow Sun Powder.  I know, the name is extremely long!

Now, for the cute little Kabuki brush, which comes included is really nice!  It works wonderfully for applying this bronzer.  Really thoughtful of Dior to include a Kabuki too.  The kabuki comes with a nice velvet sleeve (cover) as well, to protect it and help keep it's shape.

Onto the powder....the shade I chose was the "Cinnamon 003".  This shade seemed to be more in the medium skintone range.  I would say the other shades that are available are too light or too dark.  The "Honey" shade is followed by "Amber", then "Cinnamon" and "Spicy", which is darker.  I appreciate Dior thinking of "all" skin tones :)

The  Cinnamon shade seemed "just right" for me.  This shade is very close to the other bronzers that I own.  It is a warm bronze with subtle shimmer however, after you apply, you do not notice any shimmer at all.  I think this is where the "Glow Sun" comes into play--very nice and very natural looking. 

Also, there is a slight scent to this bronzing powder, which I think must be the "sweet orange extract", which is quite pleasing.

Dior Diorskin Nude Tan - Nude Glow Sun Powder "Cinnamon 003" (with mini Kabuki brush)

Dior Diorskin Nude Tan - Nude Glow Sun Powder "Cinnamon 003"

Swatch: Dior Diorskin Nude Tan - Nude Glow Sun Powder "Cinnamon 003"

Dior Diorskin Nude Tan - Nude Glow Sun Powder "Cinnamon 003"
Wearing Dior - Diorskin Nude Tan - Nude Glow Sun Powder "Cinnamon 003"

Dior Diorskin Nude Tan - Nude Glow Sun Powder "Cinnamon 003" (Dior Addict Ultra Gloss "Pink Croisette" also shown)

Gorgeousness!  Dior Diorskin Nude Tan - Nude Glow Sun Powder "Cinnamon 003" (Dior Addict Ultra Gloss "Pink Croisette" also shown)

Comments

Popular Posts