Maybelline "Mega Plush" Mascara & Jordana Easyliner for Lips & Eyes


Maybelline Mega Plush Mascara "Very Black" and Jordana Easyliner for Lips "Rock N' Rose" and Easyliner for Eyes "Denim Blue"

Maybelline Mega Plush Mascara "Very Black"


Maybelline Mega Plush Mascara "Very Black" --  This mascara is a new, gel-mousse formula that is supposed to leave your lashes feeling "plush" and not stiff.  The brush does not look as "plush" as it appears on the packaging.  This mascara has a "flexible" wand.  I have not tried this yet, so I will have to report back on my results.
UPDATE:  This mascara applies really well, gives lots of volume and leaves your lashes soft and flexible.  On the downside, after several hours of wear, I noticed the mascara was all under my eyes and I looked like a raccoon!  Also, this mascara claims that it is "washable" however, when I washed my face with my usual cleanser, I had a difficult time removing the residue from under my eyes.  I would probably not purchase this mascara again.  I'm glad I did not shell-out $20+ dollars, however I lost $8, nonetheless :(


Jordana Easyliner for Lips "Rock N' Rose" and Easyliner for Eyes "Denim Blue"--  These pencils are very creamy and pigmented.  I already own a couple other's.  Jordana brand can be found at Walgreen's for less than $3/each, and are made in the U.S.A.

Comments

Popular Posts