Maybelline Mastershape Brow Pencil "Deep Brown 260"

I was in the market for a new eyebrow pencil and saw this new one by Maybelline recently at Walmart, so I decided to give it a try.  I was actually looking for an eyebrow pencil from L'Oreal, but they did not have any in stock. 

This eyebrow pencil is a gel formula which wears longer than a traditional brow pencil.  It has a nice brush at the opposite end so you can groom your brows for a more natural look.  

I chose the shade "Deep Brown 260", which is the deepest shade, I believe.  I tend to like the richer, darker browns for my eyebrow, because lighter shades tend to look "reddish" on me, which I don't like.

Honestly, after trying this brow pencil, I wasn't exactly crazy about it.  I found it difficult to blend and when I tried to blend it in or use the brush, the color would just disappear and it looked really sloppy.  I do not care for this eyebrow pencil.  I prefer my Revlon ColorStay brow groomer & highlighter pencil over the Maybelline Mastershape Brow Pencil.  

Maybelline Mastershape Brow Pencil "Deep Brown 260"
 
Maybelline Mastershape Brow Pencil "Deep Brown 260"
Maybelline Mastershape Brow Pencil "Deep Brown 260" (color looks lighter because of flash) 
Swatch: Maybelline Mastershape Brow Pencil "Deep Brown 260"

Comments

Popular Posts