Sephora Color Lip Last Lipstick "No. 3 Vintage Pink"

Sephora Color Lip Last Lipstick "No. 3 Vintage Pink"--I really like these new lippies!  I love how lightweight they feel on the lips and very moisturizing too, for a long-wearing lip color!  The shade "Vintage Pink" is a very wearable light brownish-pink with shimmer (soft shimmer).  It has a very smooth texture and has a nice fruity scent.  The scent/taste is not too overpowering.  Also, you could use a lip liner with the Lip Last, but it's really not necessary.  I must say that I have only recently been exploring the Sephora line of cosmetics and they have definitely been getting better.  I most certainly will be purchasing more shades!
Me, wearing Sephora Color Lip Last Lipstick "No. 3 Vintage Pink"--This is after about 5 HOURS or wear and still looks great!  I think wearing lip liner with this makes it last even longer :)

Another pic of me wearing Sephora Color Lip Last Lipstick "No. 3 Vintage Pink", but this time, I wore it with Clarins Lip liner in "Bay Rose".

Sephora Color Lip Last Lipstick "No. 3 Vintage Pink"--looks brighter than it actually is because of the flash.
Sephora Color Lip Last Lipstick "No. 3 Vintage Pink" (no flash)--looks kinda dark in this pic--it was a cloudy day today and could not get much natural light :(
Sephora Color Lip Last Lipstick "No. 3 Vintage Pink"--made in Switzerland :) 


Swatch:  Sephora Color Lip Last Lipstick "No. 3 Vintage Pink"--not the best picture.  I will do a FOTD to showcase this beautiful color soon :)

Comments

Popular Posts