Lippie Combo: Boots No7 Wild Volume Lipstick "Ginger Mousse" w/Elizabeth Arden Lip Liner "Taupe"

I tried this lippie combo the other day and I was quite pleased with it.  Pictured here is Boots No 7 Wild Volume Lipstick in "Ginger Mousse" and Elizabeth Arden Lip Pencil in "Taupe"--this combo goes very well together.  The taupe lip pencil is a great nude/neutral that can be worn with so many lipsticks and/or glosses.  I love the Boots No 7 Wild Volume Lipstick in "Ginger Mousse"--it's a beautiful warm ginger with pearl finish.  Recently, I have noticed that my local Target is not restocking Boots No 7 cosmetics and I am beginning to wonder if they are going to stop carrying this line.  I sure hope not because they are the only retailer in the United States that carries the Boots No 7 line; at least in my area.

Lip Combo:  Boots No 7 Wild Volume Lipstick "Ginger Mousse" with Elizabeth Arden Lip Pencil "Taupe"

Comments

Popular Posts