Sephora, Bobbi Brown, Clarins, Boots No7 & NARS

Gosh, it's been quite a while since I've written on my blog.  This month has just zipped on by, and Halloween is only 2-days away, geesh!  Christmas is less than 2-months away, yikes!

I have been enjoying the new Sephora Collection Microsmooth Baked eyeshadow trio in "After Glow 04", and also their waterproof eyebrow pencil.  The eyeshadows can be worn dry or used wet for a more intense look--I like to use the darker shade wet as an eyeliner.  Very long-lasting and not too shimmery.  On my lips I used Boots No7 Lip Liner in "Caramel" (my go-to), with NARS lipstick in "Sexual Healing", which I just love!

On my face I used Maybelline concealer in "Radiant", Laura Mercier pressed mineral powder "Classic Beige", Bobbi Brown Bronzer in "Bali Brown", Clarins Rouge Prodige in "Soft Peach", and Clinique Matte pressed powder in "Transparent", and Urban Decay "De-Slick" setting spray (love this product); it sets my make-up and just makes everything look seamless;)

Comments

Popular Posts