Clarins Gloss Prodige in "Vibrant Rose 10"

Clarins Gloss Prodige in "Vibrant Rose 10" --  New for Spring 2013!  I've wanted to try the Clarins Gloss Prodige since it launched and when I saw this gorgeous Vibrant Rose, I just had to get one, since this is a LE.  First of all, the packaging is gorgeous, which only leads to an even more beautiful product.  I love the texture of this gloss; it's very lightweight and has a fruity fragrance and a bit of a taste, but nothing offensive.  The color is exactly how it's described as, a "vibrant" rose with some shimmer (not glitter).  This is a lovely shade for the Spring & Summer!  The flat sponge applicator is quite nice too.  All-around win for me!

Clarins Gloss Prodige in "Vibrant Rose 10" 
Swatch:  Clarins Gloss Prodige in "Vibrant Rose 10" 
Clarins Gloss Prodige in "Vibrant Rose 10"




Comments

Popular Posts