Essie Nail Lacquer "Fiji"

Essie Nail Lacquer "Fiji" -- A friend of mine was wearing this color and I instantly fell in love with it and I had to ask "What color is THAT?!" -- it is SO incredibly gorgeous beyond words, I tell you!!  She said "Fiji".

So, one day while shopping/running errands I dashed into my local ULTA store to see if they had it.  My heart went pitter-patter when I saw it......YESSsss!!

This is my FAVE nail color for Spring/Summer!!  It is the most gorgeous soft pink I have EVER seen!  The color is opaque/cream--it looks divine, even more so with a summer glow!  Pictured here is "Fiji" with my freshly-done/manicured UV Liquid Gel Nails.....So In Love!

Essie Nail Lacquer "Fiji"

Essie Nail Lacquer "Fiji" -- Sittin' poolside :)

Essie Nail Lacquer "Fiji" -- Outside in full sun



Comments

Popular Posts