Neutrogena Shine Control Powder "Invisible 10"

Neutrogena Shine Control Powder "Invisible 10"-- Now that we are in the summer season, I needed a really good powder to control my shiny face.  I have oily/combo skin and I live in South Florida where the summers are HOT & HUMID.  This powder has been out for some time now and recently while shopping in Target, I decided to give it a try.

I first thought it was quite expensive at $12, considering I could buy MAC for a couple of dollars more, but oh well.  This powder claims to give you a "shine-free" finish for "8 Hours".  I've been using this powder for the past couple of weeks and I really like it however, it does not give me a "shine free" finish for "8 Hours"-- All day?  Hmmm...more like 2-hours for my oily/combo skin.  Maybe for someone who has less-oily skin, it may last all day long.

What I DO like about this powder is that it is very natural looking and does not make your skin look "cakey".  There is no detectable fragrance/scent.  Also, the packaging is quite nice and comes with an applicator sponge.  My final verdict: If you are looking for a good "mattifying" powder that gives a natural coverage for less than $15, then this is a very good buy!
Neutrogena Shine Control Powder "Invisible 10" 
Neutrogena Shine Control Powder "Invisible 10"  

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Estee Lauder Double Wear Stay in Place Lip Liners, Pink, Tawny & Tearose

BECCA Ultimate Coverage Complexion Creme & Perfect Skin Mineral Powder Foundation in "Noisette"