Dior - Dior Addict Gloss "257 Venus"

Dior - Dior Addict Gloss "257 Venus" --  Picked this up recently at Sephora.  This shade is part of Dior's Spring/Summer 2013 Collection.  The Dior Addict gloss comes in three finishes: Sparkling, Pearly and Pure.

The shade I chose "257 Venus" is a "sparkling" shade, which I did not know about until I got home and looked it up on the internet.  The "sparkling" finish gives a high shine with some glitter.  The "Pearly" shades are more pigmented and gives an pearly shine and lastly, the "Pure" shades have a more pigmented finish and high lacquer shine.

Although "Venus" is a pale pink with shimmer, I decided to keep it because it's great for wearing alone or over one of my favorite lipsticks.

This formula is quite different from any of my other glosses because it really gives a "high-shine" finish and makes your lips look full, plump and delicious!


I really layered this gloss on (this is way more than I normally wear), but just to give you an idea on the high-lacquered finish this gloss gives.  

Comments

Popular Posts