Givenchy Rouge Interdit Satin Lipstick "Rose Caprice 25"



Givenchy Rouge Interdit Satin Lipstick "Rose Caprice 25" -- Although Givenchy came out with this formula a couple of years ago, I have just gotten around to trying it.  I usually try a neutral color when trying out a new lipstick, so I went with the shade "Rose Caprice 25", which is a lovely pale pink with slight shimmer.

Firstly, the packaging is just exquisite and I love the design of the lipstick case and the adorable Givenchy logo with the ribbon at the end which is how you open the lipstick case.  It is such a chic accessory.  I'm not so crazy about the boxy cover that closes/seals the lipstick though.

I immediately loved the fragrance of this lipstick.  It smells like soft flowers -- it's wonderful.  If Givenchy ever made a fragrance from this lipstick, I would surely buy it, LOL :)

I love this color (Rose Caprice), however I really don't think that Givenchy should classify this lippie as a "satin lipstick", because to me, it seems to be more of a "gloss stick".  I would say this is comparable to the YSL Rouge Volupte, only more sheer or the Chanel Rouge Shine.  This lipstick is not richly pigmented and gives more of a sheer & shiny appearance however, I like this color enough that I will hang on to it.  



Comments

Popular Posts