Dior Rouge Dior Couture Colour Voluptuous Care Lipstick " 565 Vogue"

Dior Rouge Dior Couture Colour Voluptuous Care Lipstick "565 Vogue" -- Dior has reformulated the Rouge Dior lipsticks for their 60th Anniversary (Fall 2013) and have also added some new colors and redesigned the lipstick case and packaging as well.

I originally had my eye on two other completely different colors, but somehow this color "565 Vogue" kept speaking to me.  It is a bright 
fuchsia shade which turned out to be surprisingly not as intense as I thought it would be.  I don't have any fuchsia lipsticks in my collection, so I thought this would be a lovely choice.

The packaging and lipstick case has changed slightly.  The previous Rouge Dior had the iconic "quilt" print all over the case; now it is just the opposite with the "quilt" print only on the silver part and the rest of the case is smooth.  I like how they changed the "CD" initials on the top of the case also!

This new formula is ultra-silky and applies so smoothly.  It feels very lightweight on the lips however, the color is rich and intense!  Rouge Dior still has that lovely "rose" scent that I love.  I could not believe that when I looked in the mirror after about 5-hours of wear, it still looked gorgeous!  The color had barely worn off and my lips felt so soft and moisturized.

While I love this new formula, I think they could have shortened the name a bit, don't you think?  This new formula of Rouge Dior lipstick is amazing and worth adding to your lipstick collection.
 





Dior Rouge Dior Couture Color Voluptuous Care Lipstick "565 Vogue"

Comments

Popular Posts