Lancome Color Fever Gloss - "Inferno" & "Delirium"

Lancome Color Fever Gloss - "Inferno" & "Delirium"  --  I love both of these glosses.  Lancome Color Fever Gloss is one of my all-time favorites lip glosses.  They are very creamy and last longer than the average lipgloss.   
Top: "Inferno" - a pale beige-peachy color
Bottom: "Delirium" - a pale lilac pink -- so gorgeous!


Swatch - Top: "Inferno"  Bottom: "Delirium"

I love the applicator wand!  It makes application so easy and precise!  (Delirium shown)

"Inferno"

Me wearing Lancome Color Fever Gloss in "Delirium"  -- This gloss looks great worn alone or over a lilac or soft pink lipstick!  The options are endless...such a pretty color!

Comments

  1. I have been searching for Delirium for several months, but it appears they have cancelled the product. Do you know where I can find it on line?

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts