Clairol Herbal Essences Naked -- Dry Shampoo

There are so many dry shampoo's on the market these days.  I tried one made by John Frieda a few months ago, and I did not care for the strong scent, so I rarely ever used it.  I happened to be grocery shopping one day, and saw this Herbal Essences Naked Dry Shampoo, which was on sale, so I decided to try it.  I have to say, dry shampoo's have really come a long way -- there are some very nice one's out there that don't smell so heavy.  This one happens to smell very nice!

The Clairol Herbal Essences Naked Dry Shampoo is perfect to use, in-between shampoo's to absorb excess oil.  I have an oily scalp, and even more so in the summer month's, so this stuff is a must have!  When you apply it, you have to shake-shake-shake and then spray at your roots and rub it in and then brush or comb through.  This stuff REALLY works!  My roots immediately looked cleaner (not oily).  This stuff really does the trick when you are in a hurry.

Comments

Popular Posts