Christmas Goodies; NARS, Lancome, Gucci, Urban Decay, Sephora, & Make Up Forever!

These are a few of the goodies that I got for Christmas; all from Sephora except for NARS which I picked-up at Nordstrom.  So far, I have tried the Urban Decay Baked Bronzer and I LOVE it.  Also, I love the Lancome Color Fever Gloss!  I have not purchased one in a long time and it's really a beautiful formula.  The other goodies I got were Gucci Envy Me EDT spray, which has been around for a while and I had it on my wish list this year.  NARS and MUFE lippies are the best and I have to do a review soon on these fab products!  Now that the holidays are over, I need to do some catching-up on my blog!  Also, I got one of those Sephora Precision Pore Cleansing Pad thingys--It's "okay"--I used it with my CeraVe facial wash; it gives a nice gentle cleansing.  I will be back soon!


Comments

Popular Posts