Lancome Color Fever Lip Gloss "Heatstroke"

Lancome Color Fever Gloss "Heatstroke"-- It's been a long while since I've purchased Lancome's Color Fever Gloss.  This color "Heatstroke" recently caught my eye.  Lancome describes it as a "spiced pinky-taupe with silver flecks".  It falls into the "brown-neutral" category.  This gloss is very unique and applies so smoothly and it has a creamy consistency and is very long-lasting.  Another thing that I love about this gloss is that the color fades evenly, and it leaves a soft hint of color behind.  This gloss is "not" glittery--there is no other gloss out there like Lancome's Color Fever Gloss.  I love this shade--it's absolutely gorgeous--my new fave!

Lancome Color Fever Gloss "Heatstroke"

Lancome Color Fever Gloss "Heatstroke"--I love this applicator!  It applies the gloss so smoothly and evenly and no mess!

Swatch: Lancome Color Fever Gloss "Heatstroke"

Pic of me wearing Lancome Color Fever Gloss in "Heatstroke".  I am wearing this with a Tawny lip pencil by Jordanna, I believe.  This gloss looks great with a taupe/neutral lip pencil also!
Another pic of me wearing Lancome Color Fever Gloss in "Heatstroke".  This photo I am wearing Estee Lauder DW Lip pencil in "Tea Rose".







Comments

Popular Posts