Dior Diorshow Extase Mascara "090 Noir Extase"

Dior Diorshow Extase Mascara "090 Noir Extase"--I've wanted to try this mascara for a long time since reading so many wonderful reviews, I had to give it a try!  This is a "volume plumping" mascara that has a unique formula to condition and strengthen lashes with every use and has a couture-designed brush.  I SO wanted to love this mascara, but it was a "miss" with me.  I was really expecting the "wow" factor with this mascara, but it just did not work for me.  The formula seems very "wet" and it made it difficult for me to build any volume on my lashes.  The brush is very nice however, I did not see any significant "lash-boosting power" as Dior advertises.  Also, another deal-breaker was that at the end of the day, I noticed the mascara had smudged under my eyes.  Sadly, this formula just did not do it for me :(

Dior Diorshow Extase Mascara 

Dior Diorshow Extase Mascara "090 Noir Extase"

Up-Close:  Dior Diorshow Extase Mascara brush -- Unique "spiral" design

Comments

Popular Posts