Guerlain Rouge Automatique Lipstick #160 "Bal de Mai"

The Guerlain Rouge Automatique line has been out for several years, but I just never took much notice of them, until now.  I loved  the shade selection; beautiful beiges, corals, reds, roses.  The shade I chose is in the rose category; "Bal de Mai" #160.

I would describe this shade to me more on the coral-pink side; it is lovely, nonetheless and looks good with my coloring, especially when I have a tan.  This color would look great on medium/tan skintones.  (see pic below).

This formula is very moisturizing and lightweight and smells wonderful.  I love the lipstick case, with the slide mechanism to open the lipstick bullet; you just have to be very careful when you pull this out of your purse to apply -- just make sure you have the correct side facing "up".  I remember this sliding lipstick case from many years back -- I'm talking back in the 80s....showing my age now, LOL. 


Comments

Popular Posts