Wal-Mart Haul: Rimmel, L'Oreal, Physicians Formula & Flower Beauty (Drew Barrymore)

I have been meaning to do this haul for some time now.  I picked-up these goodies at Wal-Mart.  

Let me begin with the Physicians Formula Mineral Wear Talc-Free Mineral Correcting Bronzing Powder, which is absolutely fabulous and a great find!  I searched all over for this powder, and ended up finding it at Wal-Mart, yay!!  I love this bronzing powder -- it gives my skin a healthy, soft glow and it is a "correcting" powder (see the swirls of color in picture).  This powder is made in "Japan", and is very good quality -- I highly recommend, if you can get your hands on one.

Next, I have the Rimmel Eyeshadow quad, in "028 -- English Breakfast".  Honestly, I have not worn this yet, but I did swatch the colors on my arm; however, it was really hard to capture the true shades in the pictures I took, so I have no swatches to show you.

The other goody I have is the L'Oreal Eyeshadow compact in "300 Rose Nude", which I thought was a beautiful rose palette for my Hazel eyes.  The colors are very pretty; however, they are very "sheer", so you must, must must wear a primer with these eyeshadows, or you will not be able to see the color and it won't last.  I tried building up the intensity, but I just could not get it with these shadows, unfortunately.  The colors are pretty, nonetheless.

Okay....lastly, (whew).....I have a new lipstick for me; I came across this makeup line at Wal-Mart called "Flower", and discovered it was launched by Actress, Drew Barrymore.  It seems like a very good line.  The lipsticks seemed very nice, so I picked up the shade "LS23 - Apricot Blossom", which is a very pretty soft apricot.  I have not even worn it yet, but I think I will love this in the spring and summer months.

Okay, that's it.  Sorry, long post here!  Thanks for stopping by and sharing a bit of your day with me! 

XOXO, Bridget



Clockwise:  Flower Lipstick in "LS23 Apricot Blossom", Rimmel Eyeshadow quad in "028 English Breakfast", L'Oreal Paris Eyeshadows in "300 Rose Nude" and Physcians Formula Mineral Correcting Bronzer.  All purchased at Wal-Mart.



Physicians Formula Mineral Correcting Bronzer -- this powder is absolutely beautiful and will make your skin glow!

Flower Beauty by Drew Barrymore -- Lipstick in "LS23 Apricot Blossom" -- Available exclusively at Wal-Mart.




Comments

Popular Posts