Almay Intense i-color Liquid Shadow + Color Primer "Hazel Eyes"AA

Almay Intense i-Color Liquid Shadow + Color Primer "Hazel Eyes" -- I saw this at my local CVS and thought about getting it for a couple of weeks.  I was kinda on the fence about it, but let me tell you, I love it!!  I purchased the shade for "Hazel Eyes" which is like a seafoam green.  I was originally going to get the plum shade which is for brown eyes, I believe, but I am so glad I got this one because the shade really compliments my Hazel eyes!  My husband even noticed my eyes right away and when that happens, you know it's got to be good!

This formula can be used as a liquid shadow or primer.  I wear it alone as an eyeshadow.  It's so easy to apply and it dries after a few seconds and wears ALL DAY long!!  After 10-hours, there was NO creasing or fading.  This shadow reminds me a lot of a liquid shadow that Revlon made back in the 90's.  The applicator makes it so easy to apply and you don't need very much.  You can just apply with the applicator and blend, but honestly, you really don't need to blend it in at all.  Fantastic product!  I'm going to get another shade soon!

Applicator Close-Up:  Almay Intense i-color Liquid Shadow + Color Primer "Hazel Eyes" 


Me, wearing Almay Intense i-color liquid shadow + color primer for "Hazel Eyes"

Comments

Popular Posts