Lancome L'Absolu Rouge Replenishing & Reshaping Lipcolor "Rose Crystal"

Lancome L'Absolu Rouge Replenishing & Reshaping Lipcolor SPF 12 "Rose Crystal" --  I fell in love with this color and just happened to grab the last one at Nordstrom, yay!  This is a gorgeous warm-rosey-mauve shade with some shimmer.

I used to be an all-out "Lancome Girl", but have strayed away in the past decade, but now I'm back!  I love the sleek packaging and beautiful lipstick case w/magnetic closure; it's so tres-chic!

This lipstick has the classic Lancome "rose" scent.  The formula is very creamy and has pretty good lasting-power.  And, I love the embossed rose on the bullet is SO pretty!  




in overhead lighting


in natural light (lip pencil: Estee Lauder DW in Tearose")
Me, wearing Lancome L'Absolu Rouge Lipstick in "Rose Crystal" -- loving this!



Comments

Popular Posts