Chanel Rouge Allure Luminous Intense Lip Colour "Fantasque" 112

Chanel Rouge Allure Luminous Intense Lip Colour "Fantasque" 112 -- This was my first Chanel lippie purchase in a long time.  The Rouge Allure's have been "reformulated".

This shade is from the 2013 Spring Collection.  I had seen it online and then went on a mad search to find one in my area.  Nordstrom did not have it and the sales lady informed me that it was a LE or discontinued.  So, I ran over to Macy's and luckily they still had some in stock.

This is a quite pale shade of pink with a luminous sheen.  I thought it would be too pale for me however, when I swiped it on, I was like "wow!" -- I love this!

The Rouge Allure's feel very light on the lips however, you can add more intensity with each swipe.  They got the name right for sure "Intense"!  I definitely will be getting more of these Rouge Allure's.

This formula is very moisturizing and long-lasting.  I love the light scent it has too -- like a soft rose!  Nothing compares to Chanel.

The packaging:  I love the sleek, high-shine black lacquered case and you have to push-in the bottom "CC logo" to release the lipstick tube!  So classy!  Oh, Chanel.....you never disappoint me!






Chanel Rouge Allure Luminous Intense Lip Colour "Fantasque" 112 -- You can see how luminous this color is (with flash).  It's a pretty soft pink with a touch of lilac.

Comments

Popular Posts