Napoleon Perdis Devine Goddess Lipstick "Athena"

Napoleon Perdis Devine Goddess Lipstick "Athena" -- I've never purchased anything from Napoleon Perdis.  Lipsticks usually seem to be a good starting point when introducing yourself to a new line.

The packaging is simply lovely from the box to the lipstick case itself.  I love the clear lipstick case and how you can actually see the "true" color of the lipstick at the bottom of the tube.  There is no heavy perfume scent however, it does have a mild "waxy" smell.

The color "Athena" is a beige-nude and it appears to have a slight frost to it, but you can't actually see it when applied.

From what I read, these lipsticks come in different finishes and there is no indication on the packaging what finish it actually is, so it gets confusing.  I found out that this one is "very" sheer; and unfortunately it is way too sheer and pale for my complexion.  It was not exactly what I was hoping for so this one will have to go back :(

Close-Up w/no flash

You can see what I mean about how "sheer" this lipstick is; it's almost unnoticeable.  Also, you can see some micro-glitter in there, but there is hardly any pigmentation--this was a "miss" for me :(


Comments

Popular Posts