Shiseido Perfect Rouge Lipstick PK 343 "Secret"

Shiseido Perfect Rouge Lipstick in PK 343 "Secret" --  A lovely peachy/pink shade.  Almost reminds me of a salmon-pink, although Shiseido describes it as a subtle peach.  

I originally purchased the Perfect Rouge back when it launched in 2009 and I have to say that they definitely changed the formula.  I kinda like the original formula better.  The new formula is very nice, don't get me wrong.  The color is very pigmented and the formula is very creamy however, the new formula feels more like a lip butter and when it dries, it leaves a soft stain on the lips.  Not really what I was looking for.  

I actually tired a couple of shades, and had to return them.  I have an original formula, LE shade "799" which is a "Rose Bronze" (a Nordstrom exclusive), which is no longer available.  I have to say that I prefer the original formula because it was very creamy and long-lasting and moisturizing.  The color selection is fabulous though! 


Comments

Popular Posts