Clarins "Splendours" Summer Bronzing Compact

Clarins "Splendours" Summer Bronzing Compact--I Instantly fell in love with this bronzing compact on Clarins website and could not wait until it arrived in the mail.  My local Nordstroms did not have it in store yet, so I wanted to get one before they were gone.  The Clarins "Splendours" Summer Bronzing Compact is a LE for Summer 2013.

Let me tell you, this bronzing powder is absolutely beautiful....from the outside packaging, to the gorgeous Aztec-looking embossed compact.  This bronzer has the perfect combination of bronze all rolled-up into one!  It gives your skin a soft, natural and healthy glow!  I applied this bronzing powder with a soft Kabuki brush and the finish is just beautiful, beyond words!  

Also, the fragrance is very nice too--not sure how to describe it, but this is a mineral powder made in Italy and has healthy botanicals that are good for your skin!   I know I needed another bronzing powder like (you know what), but this was just too beautiful to pass-up.

If you love bronzing powders as much as I do, I suggest you get one online or in a department store who carries Clarins products.  You will love it!  
Clarins "Splendours" Summer Bronzing Compact--Beautifully embossed compact. 

Clarins "Splendours" Summer Bronzing Compact--In natural lighting. 
Me, wearing Clarins "Splendours" Summer Bronzing Compact

Comments

  1. I love this bronzed so much!!!! I'm absolutely obsessed with Clarins make-up. They are having a nice sale on their site right now.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts