Laura Mercier Baked Blush Bronze "Ritual" - Summer 2013 (LE)

Laura Mercier Baked Blush Bronze "Ritual"- Summer 2013 (LE)--During a trip to my Nordstrom's LM counter, I was so intrigued by this new blush/bronzer from Laura Mercier!

This is a "baked" Italian powder with swirls of bronze, pink, tan, and other hues of beige, etc.  This powder is SO beautiful.  I rushed to buy it because it is a "LE".  This shade is called "Ritual" and it is the only shade that is available, so hurry if you want this one because it is a limited-edition.

The packaging is gorgeous as everything is with Laura's products!  Keep in mind that you should use this powder with a "light" hand because it is so pigmented and finely-milled.  I applied this blush/bronzer with a soft, medium-dense kabuki brush and it gave a perfect application.  I applied it to my cheeks, forehead, nose and chin.  This powder gives a very soft and natural finish that lasts for hours.  No heavy fragrance at all, which is a plus.

LM also just came out with another baked bronzer (matte formula), which is incredibly beautiful as well and comes in several shades.  I wish I had seen before this one, but oh well.  Too many bronzers to choose from!!  I highly recommend this one for that gorgeous summertime glow!  Get glowing, with Laura! :)
Close Up:  Baked on Italian terracotta tiles......Laura Mercier Baked Blush Bronze "Ritual" - Summer 2013 (LE) 


Me, wearing Laura Mercier Baked Blush Bronzer in "Ritual"

Comments

Popular Posts