YSL Rouge Pur Couture Lip Color "Rose Libertin" #26

YSL Rouge Pur Couture Lip Color "Rose Libertin" #26--I think in my older years I am becoming more daring and trying new things and venturing out of my realm....that's how I came to this lippie....YSL's Rouge Pur Couture Lipstick in "Rose Libertin" #26.

After seeing it on several blogs, I fell in love with this shade--it's such a lovely shade of lilac-pink, if you will.  This is definitely a color that I would not reach for normally as I tend to stay with neutral colors.  I love wearing bright pinks, especially in the summertime; it's just so chic and fresh-looking and makes your lips really "pop", especially with that summer glow!

I love everything about the YSL RPC lippies--the formula & long-wearing however, the only gripe I have is that I wish they would change the design of the lipstick tube because it gets covered with finger prints and does not look very chic at all :(  

YSL Rouge Pur Couture Lip Color "Rose Libertin" #26 
The beautiful "YSL" embossed logo on the lipstick bullet
Me, wearing YSL Rouge Pur Couture Lip Color "Rose Libertin" #26--This shade really does not require a lip liner. 
Me, wearing YSL Rouge Pur Couture Lip Color "Rose Libertin" #26--out in natural light.  Sorry about my eyes....they are squinting from the sunlight :/

Comments

Popular Posts