MAC Mineralize Rich Lipstick "Grande Dame"

MAC Mineralize Rich Lipstick in "Grande Dame"--I got so excited when I read that MAC was introducing some new lipsticks in their "mineralize" line!  These will be a permanent addition to MAC.  All of the shades are gorgeous however, I selected the shade "Grande Dame", which is a lovely mid-rose neutral shade.  I love the new packaging design and magnetic closure.  These retail for around $22 USD, so they are a bit pricey than the regular MAC lipsticks.  This formula is very hydrating, long-wearing and feels very light on the lips.  I wore this without a lip liner and it lasted for several hours without any bleeding whatsoever.  The color is very pigmented and fades evenly.  

Close-UP: MAC Mineralize Rich Lipstick in "Grande Dame"

Beautiful packaging...MAC Mineralize Rich Lipstick in "Grande Dame"
Me, wearing MAC Mineralize Rich Lipstick "Grande Dame"--my eyes look weird again, geesh! :/
 

Comments

Popular Posts