Estee Lauder Pure Color Vivid Shine Lipstick "Spiked Toffee"

Estee Lauder Pure Color Vivid Shine Lipstick "Spiked Toffee" --   I love EL Pure Color Lipsticks, but  I never tried the "Vivid Shine" formula, which is a more sheer lipstick with high shine, but not as sheer and glossy as the Pure Color Crystal Lipsticks.

I chose the shade "Spiked Toffee", which is a gorgeous warm-caramel color that is great for when you want to do a nude lip.  This is a great nude lip color for women with medium-to-dark skintones.

The packaging is identical to the Pure Color Lipsticks, so be aware of the different formulas on the labels.  The Vivid Shine Lipstick has good pigment, for a sheer lipstick and give a beautiful shine.  After 2-4 hours of wear, I still had color on my lips, but the shine faded; however, my lips still felt moisturized even hours later.

This is a nice lipstick; however, I still love the original formula better.



Comments

Popular Posts