Make Up For Ever Mat Bronze Bronzing Powder #20 "Honey"

I've read great reviews about this MUFE Mate Bronze powder, so I was eager to try it out.

The packaging is very nice; I like how there is a little window, so you can see the powder.  The compact has a magnetic closure, and beneath the powder is a powder puff, which is nice; however, I really have no need for it as I use a brush to apply.

The shade I chose was #20, which is called "Honey".  This is their most popular shade.  This is a very natural shade that you can wear year-round; however, it was hard to detect on my medium skin tone, and especially now that it is summer and I have a tan.  I think this shade will work great for me during the winter months.

The only thing I can say negative about this mate bronze powder is the scent.  I really don't care for it and not sure why MUFE added such a strong scent.  The smell seems to dissipate after you've applied the powder, or you just don't notice it as much.

This is a great mate bronze powder and reasonably priced as well. 





Comments

Popular Posts