Shiseido Shimmering Rouge "BE 303" (Ingenue), "RS 310 (Brocade) & "RD 713" (Discretion)


Shiseido Shimmering Rouge "RS 310 (Brocade)
Shiseido Shimmering Rouge "RS 310" -- Brocade
I haven't purchased any Shiseido in a long time, until recently.  I recently did a review on the Lacquer Rouge, which I absolutely love!  This is review is on the Shimmering Rouge -- which I also love!  They are fabulous, let me tell you ladies!  I don't know what took me so long to try these lippies.  I guess I was hesitant because I thought they would be similar to YSL Volupte Shines and Chanels Rouge Shines, but they're not the same.

The Shiseido Shimmering Rouges are very creamy, pigmented and give your lips a luminous finish!  I was afraid that the formula would be too "glittery", but it's not at all.

I love the packaging -- so elegant and the size of the lipstick tube makes it so easy to apply.  The formula is very long-wearing and moisturizing and I was pleasantly surprised at how long it stayed on my lips and did not slide off my lips, even without a lip liner.

The two shades I purchased are "BE 303" Ingenue, which is a beautiful golden beige color -- I absolutely love!  The shade "RD 713" Discretion is not what you would think of as "red" at all.  This color is a shimmering plum -- very pretty!

The only thing negative that I have to say about these lippies is that the shade "RD 713 - Discretion" had a strange "musty" smell and when I applied it, I kept getting this weird musty taste in my mouth that did not go away.  On my trip to the Mall, I took it back and exchanged it for another one.  These don't have any fragrance or strange tastes, so if you detect any strange smell or taste, like the lipstick is going bad, take it back immediately.  I may have gotten old stock or it was a bad batch or something.  This almost never happens to me.  A lot of cosmetics now have batch codes stamped on them, usually a number or letter, or an expiration date, so you know how fresh it is.

Other than that, the Shimmering Rouges are fabulous.

Add caption
Add caption


Shiseido Shimmering Rouge "BE 303" (Ingenue)
Me, wearing Shiseido Shimmering Rouge "BE 303" (Ingenue)








Comments

Popular Posts