Chanel Glossimer

A few of my current faves are "Brilliance", "Glow", "Sarong", "Nougat", and "Scintillance Twinkle #11".

Color description is as follows:

Brilliance (light pearly-pink/lavender)
Glow (light peachy-bronze pearl)
Sarong (pinky-brown pearl)
Nougat (warm beige-pink pearl)
Scintillance Twinkle (pink-opal pearl)

I love all of these shades.  I love the texture of these lip glosses; they are gel-based and although sheer, they have good pigmentation and last quite long, for a gloss.  They are beautiful to wear alone, with a lip liner, or over a complimentary lipstick.  You can never go wrong with Chanel Glossimer.

It's quite a large tube and they do last a long time.  Chanel Glossimer's are, in my opinion, the best lip glosses out there and are well-worth the price.  Also, they are fragrance-free; another thing I love about Chanel.

Comments

Popular Posts