L'Oreal H.I.P. Shine Struck Liquid Lipcolor "Euphoric 660"

I really like these lip glosses; they are very moisturizing and although some shades seem more sheer than others, they still give off good color.  I think the creams are more opaque than the frosts are.  I also like that the frosted shades are not "metallic"; they give more of a "pearly" finish.  

Some people are put-off by the caramel-vanilla-cotton candy scent, but it does not bother me.  It reminds me of candied caramel apples at an amusement park; Yummy! LOL

The applicator is very nice also; L'Oreal and Lancome has done a very good job in that department.

The color I chose, "Euphoric" is a light pink frost and although it looks a bit intense in the tube, it looks more of a soft baby pink on your lips; very pretty!  Looks awesome with a pink lip liner!  Very pretty for the summer time:-)

I hope L'Oreal has plans to extend their H.I.P. cosmetic line; I think it's quite good.

Comments

Popular Posts