Maybelline Super Stay 14-Hour Lipstick "Neverending Nude" 030

Maybelline Super Stay 14-Hour Lipstick "Neverending Nude"--I already own a couple of these lippies and they are quite nice.  They are very lightweight and not drying, from my experience.  These lippies do have a strong "grape" scent at first, but it soon goes away.  This shade "Neverending Nude" is a great nude; I really love it for a "go-to" color or when you don't know what else to wear.  Some people don't care for this shade because it does have some "sparkle" to it, which does not bother me.  I can't really comment on the "14-Hour" wear because I usually re-apply my lipstick way before then ;)

Close Up:  Maybelline Super Stay 14-Hour Lipstick "Neverending Nude 030"
Maybelline Super Stay 14-Hour Lipstick "Neverending Nude 030"

Swatch:  Maybelline Super Stay 14-Hour Lipstick "Neverending Nude 030"


Comments

  1. I'm looking for this shade never ending nude. But I don't want to pay $27.00 for the product. If I could find a descent price I'd be more than happy to purchase two of the lipsticks.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts