Sephora Collection: MicroSmooth Baked Eyeshadow Trio "After Glow 04" & Maniac Long Wearing Lipstick "16" (iridescent dusty rose)

Sephora Collection: Micro Smooth Baked Eyeshadow Trio "After Glow 04" and Maniac Long Wearing Lipstick "16"

Sephora Collection Micro Smooth Baked Eyeshadow Trio "After Glow 04" (no flash)--These colors are beautiful.  This trio is described as a neutral purple.  The highlighting shade is a pale pink; the lid shade is a mauve-taupe and the darkest shade (contour & defining) is a rich plum.

Sephora Collection Micro Smooth Baked Eyeshadow Trio "After Glow 04" (w/flash)
Me, wearing Sephora Collection Micro Smooth Baked Eyeshadow Trio "After Glow 04"--I used the darkest shade in my outer corners and then applied the darker shade "wet", using it as an eyeliner.  Note that the darker shade has some shimmer in it, which is rather nice. 
Me, wearing Sephora Collection Micro Smooth Baked Eyeshadow Trio "After Glow 04"
Swatch:  Sephora Collection Micro Smooth Baked Eyeshadow Trio "After Glow 04"--These shadows are very smooth and pigmented.  These are baked in Italy.  I read a lot of good review on these eyeshadows, so I am excited to try them!--I did a swatch of the Maniac Long Wearing Lipstick "16" (top) however, it is hardly noticeable because it is so sheer.
Sephora Collection: Maniac Long Wearing Lipstick "16" (iridescent dusty rose) w/flash--These lippies have been out for a while now and I've always wanted to try them.  This shade is a bit more sheer than I thought, although it is a very pretty neutral rose.  These lipsticks are very creamy and I love the scent; it's a fruity scent, but I can't quite put my finger on it to describe exactly what it smells like.  This will look nice with the "After Glow" Micro Smooth Baked E/S!

Sephora Collection: Maniac Long Wearing Lipstick "16" (iridescent dusty rose) 

Comments

Popular Posts