My Birthday Haul: Sephora & MAC

Got some goodies at Sephora & MAC from my Hubby and Mom:  MAC, Too Faced, Buxom & Urban Decay (Fresh Sugar Lip Balms (tinted & regular) was a free Birthday gift from Sephora). I am enjoying all of my new goodies! 
L to R:  Too Faced La Creme Lipstick "Honey Bear", MAC Lipstick "Costa Chic" (frost), MAC Technakhol Eye-Liner "Earthline" & Fresh Sugar Lip Balms (mini's--free gift from Sephora)


MAC Lipstick "Costa Chic" (frost)--I had my eye on this one for quite some time and I was a bit hesitant because of the bold color.  It is a gorgeous coral-pink shade.  The trick to wearing this shade is to apply with a very "light" hand.  Looks even more amazing with a gloss on top!  Lovely summer shade.


Top to Bottom Swatches:  MAC Lipstick "Costa Chic" (frost), Too Faced La Creme Lip Color "Honey Bear" & MAC Technakohl Eye-Liner "Earthline"
MAC Technakohl Eye-Liner "Earthline"--- I absolutely LOVE this eye liner!  The color is a perfect every day color and goes with so many different eye shadows.  The shade "Earthline" is described as a grey-brown with shimmer.  Goes perfect with my hazel eyes.

NEW!!  Too Faced La Creme Lip Color "Honey Bear"

Too Faced La Creme Lip Color "Honey Bear"I love the NEW Too Faced La Creme Lip Colors!  "Honey Bear" is a mauve-brown with subtle frost.  I highly recommend them!  They are really creamy and moisturizing and good color pay-off!

L to R: Buxom Lip Gloss "Trixie", Urban Decay Super-Saturated High Gloss Lipstick "Naked", Urban Decay De-Slick Oil-Control Makeup Setting Spray (free gift at Sephora)--I have not tried this setting spray yet but I have read some mixed reviews on it.  I will have to do an update later on and see how it fares with my oily/combo skin

Buxom Lip Gloss "Trixie" , Urban Decay Super-Saturated High Gloss Lipstick "Naked" & UD De-Slick Setting Spray

Buxom Lip Gloss "Trixie"

Buxom Lip Gloss "Trixie"
Buxom Lip Gloss "Trixie"--This is a beautiful color and a really nice gloss HOWEVER, I had to return it because this is a "plumping" lip gloss and has a tingly sensation that I don't particularly care for.  Might be nice for the younger gals though.
Urban Decay Super-Saturated High Gloss Lipstick "Naked"--I am VERY happy with this purchase!  This is a new lippie from UD.  I was kinda on the fence when I first saw it, but after I did a swatch, I really loved how creamy and pigmented it was.  This color "Naked" is a gorgeous pinky-nude with a touch of frost--such a great neutral!!  I just lined my lips with it first, then filled in the rest of my lip and it lasted a good 4-hours with no smearing!  I also love the "glossy" finish it gives--you don't need to add gloss on top--it's just perfect!

Comments

Popular Posts