A sample list of my "Best Of 2012"

I am loving Bobbi Brown's Long Wearing Gel Eye Liner in "Black Mauve".  This is definitely one of my fave's for 2012!

I am also in love with Sephora's Waterproof Eye Brow Pencil--it's very natural looking and long-wearing!

I've been using Bobbie Brown's Illuminating Bronzing Powder in "Bali Bronze"--it's become a staple for me.

And, also the Clarins Blush Prodige in "Soft Peach"--Girls, if you have not tried this blush yet, I highly recommend you go to your nearest Clarins counter and get one!  It applies sheer and gives such a natural finish--I love this blush!

Last, but not least is my beloved YSL Golden Pur Lipstick in "Rose".  These are just a sampling of my faves for 2012.  I will be working on by "Best Of for 2012" really soon!

Wishing all of you a very Happy Thanksgiving! 

Comments

Popular Posts