Tarte EmphasEYES Inner Rim Brightener

Tarte EmphasEYES Inner Rim Brightener--This is the very first product I have purchased from Tarte.  I have been looking for an eye pencil (brightener) to line my inner rims with and saw this being featured one night on QVC.  I have used some inner-rim pencils in the past that were "white", but this pencil is nice because it's a "nude" color and looks very natural.  

I really like this pencil; it applies very smoothly and lasts for several hours.  This is a great pencil to use when you are doing a smoky eye.  I would not recommend using this inner rim brightener just on it's own as it will make you look kinda ghostly.  I will have to post a pic soon with me wearing it so you can see what I mean.  The Tarte line has some really amazing products and they are made with natural ingredients and are cruelty-free.

Tarte EmphasEYES Inner Rim Brightener

Comments

Popular Posts