Revlon ColorStay Ultimate Suede Lipstick/Balm "015 Runway"

I was in ULTA just a few days ago and a new lippie caught my eye!  Revlon's NEW ColorStay Ultimate Suede--which applies like a Lip Balm however, it does something a bit different--it dries down like a Lip Stain!  

First let me say that I love the packaging and the design of the balm itself which makes for an easy application.  I love how this formula applies and it is quite pigmented (due to the stain affect).  However, this does leave your lips feeling  a bit dry because of the stain.  The scent reminds me a lot of the ColorStay Mineral Lipglaze, which is not too offensive.  

All-in-all, I really like this product however, I wish I had chosen a different shade.  The shade I chose is "015 Runway", which is a bronzey-beigey color which I felt would be a safe shade to try since this is a new lippie product, but I wish I had tried something more rosey-plummy.  This new lippie retails for $9.99 USD and I used my ULTA coupon and got $3.50 off, which was nice!  So, with that said, I will have to go back and try a different color.

Revlon ColorStay Ultimate Suede "015 Runway"


Comments

Popular Posts